The Jakarta edition of World Cloud Show will take place on 8th September 2020. The virtual conference will aim to unearth trends, strategies and critical investment opportunities impacting cloud adoption in Indonesia with global technology leaders.
Indonesia’s fast-growing digital economy is significantly enabling the use of cloud technology in the country. With one of the fastest-growing cloud markets in the Asia-Pacific region, Indonesia’s flourishing digital economy is opening new doors for major cloud players like Alibaba and Microsoft to invest in hyperscale facilities. To drive more digital business opportunities in Indonesia’s cloud industry, the country will play host to the first edition of Trescon’s World Cloud Show on 8th September 2020. Supported by the Indonesia Cloud Computing Association (ACCI) and Jakarta Smart City, the virtual conference will convene stakeholders of the cloud computing ecosystem in Indonesia including government authorities to highlight and discuss core data strategies and digital infrastructures that will drive the next phase of cloud adoption in a post Covid-19 era. The show will be hosted on the newly launched virtual events platform, Vmeets.
“Indonesia has positioned itself as a strategic regional hub in Southeast Asia. With vehement support from the government, the country’s maturing market has provided a conducive environment to drive digital business opportunities,” said Mohammed Saleem, Founder and CEO of Trescon. He further added, “World Cloud Show will digitally connect key players in the cloud computing world to help Indonesia foster a connected ecosystem with strong disaster recovery capabilities.”
The conference will explore Indonesia’s Cloud computing market by essentially focusing on Cloud Compliance with intelligent, context-aware AI; Multi-cloud adoption and modernizing information architecture; General privacy challenges vs. GDPR specific challenges and compliance and security in a regulated industry; to name a few.
Some of the leading industry experts speaking at the event include:
- Bambang Dwi Anggono, Director of eGovernment, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) Indonesia
- Dr. Fei Fei Li, Vice President of Alibaba Group, President, Database Products Business Unit, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Utah
- Edy Susanto, Director, Cloud and Enterprise Business at Microsoft Indonesia
- Setiaji Head of ICT – Digital Services, West Java Province, Indonesia
- Juan Intan Kanggrawan, Head of Data Analytics, Jakarta Smart City, Indonesia
- Anders Rahm Nilzonz, Director of Cloud Center of Excellence, Volvo Group, Sweden
- Johnson Lopulisa, Head Of Information Technology, The Jakarta Post, Indonesia
World Cloud Show will feature powerful keynotes, panel discussions, technology use-cases, industry solutions, applied cloud showcases and the latest go-to-market innovations. Set in an interactive online environment, participants can also engage with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.