Subscribe to our Telegram channel to get a daily dose of business and lifestyle news from NHA – News Hub Asia!
- The Johor state government will launch a special vaccination app for Malaysians who commute to Singapore, Johor Chief Minister Hasni Mohammad said on Sunday (Apr 4).
- In a Facebook post, Mr Hasni said that the app, named ImmuPlan Johor, will be developed by the Johor state government.
- “For a start as many as 100,000 people are recommended to register for vaccinations through this application,” said Mr Hasni.
- “Any developments will be announced from time to time. I hope (the development of this app) can help in efforts to open the Malaysia-Singapore border and restore Johor’s economic power.”
- Mr Hasni wrote the Facebook post after meeting with Malaysia’s Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation Khairy Jamaluddin earlier on Sunday afternoon. Mr Khairy is the Coordinating Minister for Malaysia’s National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme.
What is your plan for crisis control? Need help managing your organization crisis? Each crisis is different, if you have a crisis contact us immediately at https://www.crisismanagementcentre.com/contact-us/
We are ready to manage your crisis.
Source: Channel News Asia